To return your product to Emulex for repair or replacement, you must obtain authorization using the RMA request form for up to 10 units. For more than 10 units, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call.
- RMA form - to return up to ten units.
- Phone - to check repair status or return more than 10 products
Upon receipt of your completed RMA Online Request Form, we will verify the Warranty status of each item noted.
- If all items are under warranty, we will email your RMA number promptly. The emailed document will include the address of our Repair Center and additional shipping instructions.
- Advanced replacement service, we are able to offer advance replacement of the defective product, please contact email@example.com for details.
- If any of the products are found to be out-of-warranty, a repair quote will be returned to you via e-mail. Follow the instructions on the e-mail to provide Emulex with payment information or decline the out-of-warranty repair. We can then reply with the RMA#, and shipping instructions.
You will be responsible for returning the product to Emulex, freight paid by you, the customer. Emulex will then repair the product and return it to you, freight paid by Emulex.
RMA Tax Exempt Policy
Emulex's policy is to add the applicable local sales taxes (based upon your "ship to" address) to all repair charges. If this repair order should be tax exempt, please include a copy of your tax exempt certificate when replying to the repair quote.
Please Note: Requests for a tax credit may incur a $125.00 administration fee.