- 20-ports, 2 or 1Gb/s per port speeds
- Automatic Trunking fully multiples bandwidth with failover pathing
- Fairness & Prioritization eliminates "drive starvation" problems
- Advanced diagnostics, performance monitoring and fault isolation automatically ensure maximum storage system availability
- Compatible with InSpeed Embedded Storage Switches and
other InSpeed SOC's to deliver fully switched infrastructures
for ultimate RAS and performance
The InSpeed® SOC 320 builds on the success of the first generation of InSpeed technology, delivering new features such as Automatic Trunking and integrated Fairness and Prioritization to guarantee equal access to all drives. The InSpeed SOC 320 brings point-to-point switched connectivity to the individual drives in the storage array, enabling new drive-level diagnostics and preventative maintenance and eliminating the single-point-of-failure risks that each individual drive poses to the entire drive shelf and sometimes the entire storage array.