The OneConnect OCe10102-I-E is a high-performance 10Gbps iSCSI adapter that consolidates traffic for networking and iSCSI storage.A member of the Emulex OneConnect Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe10102-I-E iSCSI adapter uses a 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) infrastructure for networking and storage, reducing capital expense (CapEx) for adapters, switches and cables, and operational expense (OpEx) for power, cooling and IT administration. The OneConnect OCe10102-I-E supports protocol offloads for TCP/IP, TCP Chimney Offload and iSCSI (with TCP Offload Engine) to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more VMs per server, providing greater cost savings and optimized return on investment.
- iSCSI offload support that exceeds performance for software initiators
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand™ Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CapEx
- One management console and industry-leading performance per watt reduce OpEx
- Protocol offloads support Emulex VEngine™ technology that enables more virtual machines per server