Drivers, Software and Documentation
The OneConnect® OCe10102-N is a high performance, dual-port network adapter for 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) networks. A member of the Emulex OneConnect Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe10102-N delivers industry-leading performance and scalability per watt.
OneConnect OCe10102-N adapters support protocol offloads for TCP/IP and TCP Chimney Offload to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more virtual machines (VMs) per server, providing greater cost savings and optimized return on investment.
- Superior performance with stateless TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand® Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- High performance 10GbE connectivity reduces capital expenditures (CAPEX) for adapters, switch ports and cabling
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces operational expenditures (OPEX) and supports “green” data center initiatives
- Protocol offloads support vEngine™ technology that enables more VMs per server
- Support for VMware NetQueue to optimize performance for maximum virtualization ratios
- Future-proof option to enable Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) or iSCSI support with high performance protocol offloads