The Emulex OneConnect® OCe11102-F is a dual-port 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) adapter that consolidates network and storage traffic with high performance CPU offloads for Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) and Internet Small Computer System Interface (iSCSI) protocols.
A member of the Emulex OneConnect Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe11102-F adapter supports a common infrastructure for networking and storage, reducing capital expenditures (CAPEX) for adapters, switches and cables, and operational expenditures (OPEX) for power, cooling and IT administration.
The OneConnect OCe11102-F supports protocol offloads for FCoE, iSCSI, TCP/IP and TCP Chimney to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more virtual machines (VMs) per server, providing greater cost saving to optimize return on investment.
- Optimized network and storage connectivity with high performance FCoE offload and iSCSI offload
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand® Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- Leverages ten generations of advanced, field-proven Fibre Channel technology
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CAPEX
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces OPEX
- Protocol offloads support Emulex vEngine™ technology to enable more VMs per server
- OneConnect Universal Multi-Channel (UMC) allows multiple PCI functions to be created for each adapter port. OCe11102-F adapters present three Network Interface Card (NIC) functions and one FCoE or iSCSI function per port to the operating system or hypervisor.