... at a glance
- Continuous 100% accurate line-rate recording of network traffic to local disk
- Line rate indexing of traffic including a layer 7 application classification
- Hardware-based packet filtering and manipulation capabilities
- Ability to forward traffic to third-party systems and/or offload traffic to a SAN
- Central management capability for fabric deployments
- Support for EndaceVision and Endace Application Dock
Endace Intelligent Network Recorders, called EndaceProbe INRs are designed from the ground up to capture, index and record network traffic with continuous 100% accuracy, regardless of network speed, or traffic type. It is a powerful, efficient, and a critical infrastructure elements in every modern data center and DMZ environment.
Intelligent recording infrastructure is deployed by organizations to help IT teams troubleshoot and diagnose network and application performance issues; help security teams investigate and contain security problems and help risk and compliance teams do their jobs. Unlike traditional detection tools, EndaceProbe INRs are pieces of essential network infrastructure that deliver continuous historical network visibility.
EndaceProbe INRs are built on a proven Data Acquisition Generation (DAG) technology and support a range of packet-processing features that allow them to be used to solve a variety of different problems. EndaceProbe INRs are built on an open foundation, meaning that not only can third-party applications be run on top of them in addition to EndaceVision, but that remote systems can also be fed with packets captured and timestamped by EndaceProbe INRs.