- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FCP-2 and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- PCIe ExpressModule Electromechanical Specification 1.0
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Solaris, Windows, Linux and VMware
- Sun Blade 6000 Modular Systems
- Sun Blade 8000 Modular Systems
Power and Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +12 VDC
- Power consumption (typ/max): 6.60W / 9.43W
- Operating temperature: 0º to 55C (32º to 131ºF)
- Airflow required: 2.0 CFM
- Storage temperature: -40º to 70ºC (-40º to 158ºF)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 93% non-condensing
- Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1 :2003
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- AS/NZS CISPR22:2002; Class A
- VCCI, Class A
- BSMI Class A (Taiwan)
- MIC Class A approval (Korea)
- RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC) for environmental requirements
- China RoHS compliant
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, cyclic redundancy check (CRC), error correcting code (ECC) and other advanced error checking ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Beaconing support enables detection and identification to improve manageability.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enable quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.