- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FCP-2 and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug®hot swap
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows Server 2003
- Windows 2000
- HP-UX 11i v3
- HP c-Class BladeSystem
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3 VDC
- Power consumption (typ/max): 4.6W / 6.5W
- Operating temperature: 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F)
- Airflow required: 300 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- AS/NZS CISPR22, Class A
- VCCI, Class A
- RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC) for environmental requirements
- China RoHS compliant
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, cyclic redundancy check (CRC), error correcting code (ECC) and other advanced error checking ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Systems Management Architecture for Server Hardware (SMASH) and Command Line Protocol (CLP) are implemented to provide a common management interface.
- Full integrated support with HP Virtual Connect and HBAnyware enables blade server customers to benefit from SAN-wide server and storage management capabilities.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enable quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Emulex management instrumentation is based on Open Management Standards. SMI-S and common HBA API support enable seamless upward integration into enterprise storage and server management solutions such as HP Storage Essentials (SE) and System Insight Manager (SIM).