Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the Emulex LP1105-BCv dual-channel mezzanine card an ideal solution for IBM BladeCenter SAN environments. The LP1105-BCv provides the flexibility to utilize CFFh-based I/O connectivity options in conjunction with the CFFv-based Fibre Channel HBA. With powerful management tools and seamless integration into IBM Director, it delivers maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse HBAs' highly integrated single-chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI®) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer®
- Efficient administration via HBAnyware® for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices