Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance, and ease of deployment
Unrivaled scalability and industry-leading technology make the HP dual-channel (HP part No. AD355A) HBA an ideal solution for SAN connected HP Integrity servers running HP-UX and OpenVMS. Dual embedded processors and dual fully independent 1/2/4 Gb/s Fibre Channel links delivers maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Based on the Emulex IOC 3532 dual embedded processors and dual fully-independent 1/2/4Gb/s Fibre Channel links, these Fibre Channel HBAs deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
The HBA's highly integrated single-chip design uses Emulex IOC 3532 controller to minimize onboard components, while advanced error checking methods assure robust data integrity.
The IOC 3532 robust feature set is designed to enhance data communications between high-end servers and storage systems in an enterprise class Storage Area Network. IOC 3532 is a highly integrated controller, yielding a best-in-class footprint that is ideal for server and appliance 'chip down' applications that integrate one or two Fibre Channel links.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Simplified installation and configuration using HP tools
- Automatic speed sensing to 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s
- HP Serviceguard support
- No host intervention required to execute complete I/O operations
- Industry-leading data integrity protection
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance and scalability increase user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- Emulex technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with
- SAN management best practices
- Coexistence with other HP Fibre Channel adapters and supports HP StorageWorks arrays