Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the single-channel Emulex LightPulse LP11000 an ideal solution for enterprise and mixed-OS SAN environments. With powerful management tools and broad platform support, they deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse HBAs' highly integrated single chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV)
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer®
- Efficient administration via Emulex OneCommand™ Manager for HBAs on local and remote SANs
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- Advanced security protects the SAN from potential threats such as WWN spoofing, host masquerading, rogue/compromised servers and administrator errors
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on full Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP) compliance.