The selection of an HBA is an important decision that can enable you to run more virtual machines (VMs) and applications per server, reduce management time and server power draw, enable you to meet service level agreements (SLAs) and protect data from silent data corruption. More than ever, leading enterprises rely on Emulex LightPulse HBAs for their mission-critical I/O connectivity needs. Discover how Emulex can make a difference in your data center.
The Emulex Difference
- Industry Leading FC Performance - up to 1.2 million IOPS on a single-port to meet today’s performance hungry applications, PCIe 3.0 servers, SSDs and backup application demands.
- Better for Database Applications
- Three times faster for Oracle Database*
- Two times faster for Microsoft SQL Server*
- 4.6 times faster in 8Gb Mode*
- Greater IT Productivity - twice the management tools and takes half the time to install and manage versus other HBAs.
- Maximum Uptime to Meet SLAs - Highest published reliability data with more than 10 million hours mean time between failure (MTBF) on the LightPulse family of HBAs. LightPulse HBAs run cooler than others and utilize passive heat sinks for optimum realiability.
- Advanced Data Integrity - Protection against silent data corruption with T10 Protection Information (T10 PI) on 8GFC and Gen 5 HBAs.
- Market Leadership in Gen 5 HBAs - deployed by more OEMs than any other Gen 5 (16GFC) HBA brand.
*Demartek HBA Evaluation (Dec. 2012)