The OneConnect OCe10102-F is a high performance 10Gb Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) Converged Network Adapter (CNA) that consolidates traffic for networking and Fibre Channel storage.
A member of the Emulex OneConnect® Universal CNA family, the OCe10102-F uses a 10Gb Enhanced Ethernet infrastructure for networking and storage, reducing capital expenditures (CAPEX) for adapters, switches and cables, and operational expenditures (OPEX) for power, cooling and IT administration.
The OneConnect OCe10102-F supports protocol offloads for FCoE, TCP/IP and TCP Chimney to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more virtual machines (VMs) per server, providing greater cost saving to optimize return on investment.
- Enhanced Ethernet convergence with high performance FCoE protocol offload
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand® Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- Leverages ten generations of advanced, field-proven Fibre Channel technology
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CAPEX
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces OPEX
- Protocol offloads support Emulex vEngine™ technology to enable more VMs per server