*New RoHS compliant SKU as of 8/13/12
- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PI-4, FC-FS-2, FC-FS-2/AM1, FC-LS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-6, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FC-DA, FCP through FCP-4, SBC-3, FC-SP, FC-HBA and SMI-S v1.1
- PCI Express base spec 2.0
- PCI Express card electromechanical spec 2.0
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- 8Gb/s, 4Gb/s or 2Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, Linux, VMware
- ProLiant and Integrity
- Short, low profile MD2 form factor card
- 167.64mm x 68.91mm (6.60" x 2.71")
- Standard bracket (low profile available)
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3, +12
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- 23 degree C wet bulb
- Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- Baurt-certified to EN60950-1
- FCC Rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- AS/NZS CISPR22, Class A
- VCCI (Japan), Class A
- MIC (Korea), Class A
- BSMI (Taiwan), Class A
- EU RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC)
- China RoHS Compliant
- Doubling the maximum Fibre Channel link rate from 4Gb/s to 8Gb/s and enhanced virtualization capabilities help support IT “Green” initiatives
- Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly increases link efficiency and maximizes HBA performance.
- Data Protection Features
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting algorithms ensure data is safe from corruption.
- Deployment and Management Features
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given hardware.
- Boot from SAN capability reduces system management costs and increases uptime.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Beaconing feature flashes the HBA LEDs, simplifying their identification within server racks.
- Environmental monitoring feature helps to optimize SAN availability.