Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading technology make the Emulex dual-channel mezzanine card an ideal solution for HP BladeSystem p-Class storage area network (SAN) environments. With powerful management tools and seamless integration into HP Storage Essentials (SE) and System Insight Manager (SIM), the Emulex mezzanine card for the HP BladeSystem p-Class delivers maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse host bus adapter's (HBA) highly integrated single-chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error checking methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and HP SmartStart
- Efficient administration via HBAnyware® for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Windows and Linux operating system support
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance and scalability increase user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices