- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PI-4, FC-FS-2, FC‑FS-2/AM1, FC-LS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-6, FC‑FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FC-DA, FCP through FCP-4, SBC-3, FC-SP, FC-HBA and SMI-S v1.1
- PCI Express base spec 2.0
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- 8Gb/s, 4Gb/s or 2Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
- Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows,Linux, VMware
- Hardware Environments
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: 3.3 VDC
- Power consumption (typ/max): 6.8W / 10W
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 60°C (32° to 140°F)
- Airflow required: 200 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1:2003
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- - EN55022, Class A
- - EN55024
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- Japan VCCI, Class A
- Korea KCC, Class A
- EU RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC)
- China RoHS compliant
- Doubling the maximum Fibre Channel link rate from 4Gb/s to 8Gb/s and enhanced virtualization capabilities help support IT “Green” initiatives
- Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly increases link efficiency and maximizes HBA performance.
Data Protection Features
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting algorithms ensure data is safe from corruption.
Deployment and Management Features
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given hardware.
- Boot from SAN capability reduces system management costs and increases uptime.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Environmental monitoring feature helps to optimize SAN availability.