Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support makes the Emulex LightPulse® LPe1105-M4 dual-channel mezzanine card an ideal solution for the Dell PowerEdge M1000e blade server platform. With powerful installation and management tools, the LPe1105-M4 delivers maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
The highly integrated single-chip design of LightPulse HBAs minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port_ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and automated installation utilities
- Efficient centralized administration of Emulex HBAs/CNAs anywhere in the SAN via powerful management tools
- Common driver model ensures that one driver supports all generations of Emulex HBAs on a given OS platform
- SLI architecture allows new firmware releases to be easily deployed independently from the driver, introducing new functionality and reducing reboot cycles
- Support for Industry Standard Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) enabling server to fabric authentication across the SAN
- Superior quality and reliability ensures data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices