HP + Emulex + Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2: Best-In-Class Solutions
The partnership between HP, Emulex and Microsoft are long-term and strategic alliances that support seamless integration into your business world. HP and Emulex work closely with Microsoft to ensure best-in-class solutions for servers and storage. HP sells more Microsoft Windows Servers platforms than any other OEM* and HP is a market share leader for Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SQL Server, applications incorporated into the Windows Essential solution family.**
Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 build on a solid foundation based on the strength and success of preceding Windows server OSs while adding new functionality to the base OS. Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2 coupled with products from HP and Emluex are designed to power the next generation of software and hardware solutions. These solutions help administrators manage and deliver a rich, more secure user experience that save time and reduce IT infrastructure.
Count on simple, affordable and reliable technology solutions from HP, Emulex and Microsoft that will help your growing business perform better with confidence. The strong alliances between our companies bring integrated IT solutions that allow your business to run 24x7 smoothly, seamlessly and securely. Moreover, our best-in-class solutions are easy to use, budget friendly, and provide long-lasting benefits.
HP, Emulex, and Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2: Best-In-Class/Optimal Solutions:
- Green with Envy + Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- HP + Emulex Virtualization Solutions with Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
- HP ProLiant, HP Integrity and HP Blades Optimize Computing with Windows Server 2008 and 2008 R2
Briefs and Papers
HP Drivers for Emulex HBAs
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 W32
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 x64
- HP/Emulex 8Gb/s HBA drivers
- HP/Emulex 4Gb/s HBA drivers
- HP/Emulex LPe1105-HP 4Gb/s HBA drivers
*IDC WW Q407 Server vertical Tracker
**Exchange and SQL Server Market Share Study, commissioned by HP and conducted by Probit Research, April, 2008.