IBM + Emulex + Oracle: An End-to-End Solution
Businesses today need an infrastructure built to handle the requirements of a changing environment-delivering reliability, scalability, availability and security, and backed by people with both business and industry expertise. IBM infrastructure with Emulex 10Gb Ethernet adapters and fibre channel HBAs for Oracle Applications provides all this and more. It delivers:
- Self-managing servers that can scale on-the-fly
- Open standards-based, multiplatform middleware
- Network-attached storage solutions that can manage massive amounts of data
- An extensive, worldwide network of services and Business Partners
Add to this list IBM and Emulex integration capabilities, technology leadership and benchmark performance for Oracle Applications. IBM infrastructure not only can help drive productivity and reduce costs by enabling your business to execute its operations in real time, but also can help keep your data safe, grow with your business and enable a low total cost of ownership.
Oracle, IBM, and Emulex are committed to providing customers a choice of industry-leading platforms and operating systems for Oracle solutions. Regardless of the platform they choose, customers make no compromise in product quality or level of support they receive. Customers who choose IBM Systems or System Storage with Emulex can be confident of Oracle's current and ongoing support of their platform choice.
IBM and Oracle Success Stories using Emulex Technologies
Below are some examples of the satisfied customers utilizing Emulex products as part of the IBM and Oracle solution.
- IBM storage graduates with honors for performance and reliability at the University of Calgary
- Lunender supports growth and improves performance with a security rich and reliable solution from IBM and Emulex
- ALIS builds a unified ERP infrastructure with IBM and SAP
- Subros meets the challenges of business growth with IBM, Emulex and SAP
Oracle for IBM System x and BladeCenter
IBM System x™ and BladeCenter® systems with Emulex HBAs and 10GbE Virtual Fabric Adapters provide a rock-solid foundation for Oracle® Database solutions from simple Oracle databases to high availability implementations supporting Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC). The entire Oracle product stack is available for System x and BladeCenter and supported with Emulex HBAs and 10GbE Virtual Fabric Adapters.
Oracle for IBM Power Systems
IBM POWER7® processor-based systems with Emulex Fibre Channel HBAs are ideal for Oracle Applications because they are workload optimizing, designed to anticipate and adapt to constantly changing business landscape — embracing uncertainty rather than resisting it. Emulex is the exclusive provider of fibre channel HBAs for IBM Power Systems; delivering the rock solid reliability for storage of critical Oracle applications and data on IBM Power Systems.