EMC + Emulex + Oracle: Optimize and Simplify Together
We have seen an ever increasing complexity in enterprise systems with Globalization of markets and increased regulatory requirements, which only adds to the already overloaded IT infrastructures. Additionally, IT managers face internal demands for asset efficiencies; cost controls, quality and performance expectations from their internal customers.
All of this has brought into focus the importance of providing Simplification in the IT architectures. The power of Oracle GRID computing, the flexibility of open-source solutions, consolidation, simplification and virtualization of IT assets and the benefits of integrating application, database and storage infrastructures made choosing EMC as a key partner to deliver design, deployment and consulting expertise a given for Oracle.
EMC offers customers access to new integrated solutions and services, providing reference architectures, workshops, and SAN assessments to accelerate deployment and reduce IT costs with Oracle Grid Computing. Benefits include reduced cost control over time with new tiered strategies for storage and data protection, including integrated management.
The Oracle Optimized Warehouse solution is based on a networked storage system through Dell/EMC.
- Accelerates and lowers the risk of implementation or migration of an Oracle database on EMC storage platforms.
- Eliminates the complexity in implementing high-availability enterprise infrastructures
- Provides an optimized database and storage infrastructure that supports SLAs that address availability, scalability, and performance.
- Improves your IT investment by leveraging EMC, Emulex and Oracle
EMC, Emulex and Oracle combine to provide best in class service
- Supports Consolidation initiatives with EMC SAN solution.
- Provide data availability, protection and performance requirements with EMC Platforms; EMC Clariion CX family and EMC Symmetrix family.