Dynamic business environments and integration of new technologies, such as virtualization and convergence, are reshaping the data center and presenting IT administrators with new challenges.
IT administrators now require solutions which:
- Improve time to deployment
- Increase management efficiency
- Improve time to resolution
Emulex OneCommand Framework was created to address these challenges, and provide IT administrators the scalable device and I/O management solutions they need to increase management efficiency, improve application availability and increase resource utilization within the data center.
- OneCommand® Vision: An intelligent I/O management application enabling greater I/O reliability, availability and performance in heterogeneous, 24x7 data center environments with physical and virtual servers.
- I/O Performance and Availability Service (IPAS): Emulex IPAS maximizes your return on investment (ROI) by providing predictable application performance and availability, higher infrastructure utilization and lower operational costs through service and support delivered by Emulex or select partners.
OneCommand Manager for VMware vCenter Server enables comprehensive control of Emulex fabric (Fibre Channel HBA) and network (FCoE, NIC) connectivity solutions from VMware’s vCenter Server management console.
OneCommand Manager, the successor to Emulex market proven HBAnyware management application, provides centralized management of Emulex fabric (Fibre Channel HBA) and network (iSCSI UCNA, FCoE UCNA, NIC) connectivity solutions.