The Sun StorageTek™ 4Gb/s FC ATCA HBA, dual port is ideal for Sun Netra carrier grade platforms specifically tailored to fit the needs of the Network Equipment Providers (NEPs) and Service Providers (SPs).
Featuring the award-winning LightPulse Fibre Channel architecture from Emulex, the Sun StorageTek 4Gb/s FC ATCA HBA, dual port is a highly integrated connectivity solution for enterprise-class Storage Area Networks (SANs). Based on the high performance PCI-Express host bus and with support for 4Gb/s Fibre Channel link speeds, this AMC HBA solution delivers unsurpassed performance and flexibility for your most demanding storage networking applications.
- Ruggedized design with NEBS Level 3 certification
- Reduced thermal and power requirements for carrier grade chassis
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Efficient administration of Emulex HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model ensures one driver supports all generations of HBAs on a given OS platform
- SLI architecture allows new firmware releases to be easily deployed independently from the driver, introducing new functionality and reducing reboot cycles
- Support for Industry Standard Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) enabling server to fabric authentication across the SAN
- Ideal for telecom industry
- Accelerate the delivery of next generation voice, video and data services
- Highly efficient installation streamlines deployment and reduces administration costs
- Bandwidth to support multiple high performance processors and high-speed interconnect fabrics in ATCA-based carrier-grade infrastructures, providing the increased performance required by next generation data services
- Industry’s highest performing 4Gb/s Fibre Channel PCIe AMC HBA form factor