- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PH-3, FC-PI-2, FC-FS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-4, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-SP, FC-TAPE, FCP-2, and RFC 2625 (IP over FC)
- PCI Express base spec 1.0a
- PCI Express card electromechanical spec 1.0a
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- PHP hot plug-hot swap
- 4Gb/s, 2Gb/s or 1Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, Linux, NetWare, VMware
- x86, x64 and Intel® Itanium® 64-bit processor family
- Data rates: 1.0625, 2.125 and 4.25Gb/s (auto-detected)
- Optics: Short wave lasers with LC type connector
- 50/125 microns, up to 150 meters at 4Gb/s
- 62.5/125 microns, up to 70 meters at 4Gb/s
- Short, low profile MD2 form factor card
- 167.64mm x 64.42mm (6.60" x 2.54")
- Standard bracket (low profile available)
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: +3.3
- Operating temperature: 0° to 55°C (32° to 131°F)
- Airflow required: 100 lf/m
- Storage temperature: -40° to 70°C (-40° to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- Class 1 Laser Product per DHHS 21CFR (J) and EN60825-1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-03
- TUV certified to EN60950-1
- FCC rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- AS/NZS CISPR22, Class A
- VCCI, Class A
- MIC (Korea), Class A
- BSMI (Taiwan), Class A
- RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC) for environmental requirements
- LPe1150-F4 - Single-channel, embedded multi-mode optic interface
- Emulex LightPulse technology features Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly for maximum link utilization.
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting ensure that data is safe from corruption.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given OS.
- Strong authentication between host and fabric is based on full Fibre Channel Security Protocol (FC-SP) Diffie-Helmann Challenge Handshake Authentication Protocol (DH-CHAP) compliance.
- Emulex feature-rich software simplifies and speeds deployment and device management, while reducing administration costs and protecting your IT investment.
- HBAnyware enables centralized discovery, monitoring, reporting, and management of both local and remote HBAs from a secure remote client. HBAnyware provides in-depth management capabilities including remote firmware and boot code upgrades, beaconing, statistics, and advanced diagnostics. An extensive CLI is available for scripting.
- AutoPilot Installer simplifies the installation and configuration of drivers and management applications for multiple HBAs on Windows servers. A single installation of drivers and applications eliminates multiple reboots and ensures that each component is installed correctly and the HBA is ready to use.
- Emulex VMPilot™ enables rapid deployment and migration of virtual machines (VM) with SAN attached storage in a Microsoft Virtual Server environment leveraging NPIV-based Virtual HBA technology.
- Emulex management instrumentation is based on Open Management Standards. SMI-S and common HBA API support enable seamless upward integration into enterprise storage and server management solutions.