- HBAnyware is a unified management platform for Emulex LightPulse Fibre Channel HBAs and FCoE CNAs. It provides a centralized console to manage Emulex HBAs and CNAs on local and remote hosts.
- AutoPilot Installer streamlines the deployment of Emulex HBA and CNA Fibre Channel drivers and HBAnyware management application in Microsoft Windows environments.
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given hardware.
- Boot from SAN capability reduces system management costs and increases uptime.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Beaconing feature flashes the HBA LEDs, simplifying their identification within server racks.
- Environmental monitoring feature helps to optimize SAN availability.
- Emulex’s automated installation facilities and extensive management capabilities speed HBA/CNA deployment and device management, while reducing administration costs and protecting IT investment.
- Emulex LightPulse HBA/CNA management capabilities enable secure, centralized discovery, monitoring, reporting, and administration of Emulex HBAs/CNAs on local and remote hosts. Powerful automation capabilities facilitate remote driver parameter, firmware and boot code upgrades. Advanced diagnostic features such as HBA beaconing and HBA statistics help to optimize management and network performance while the environmental monitoring feature helps to maintain optimum host to fabric connections. In addition to the GUI interface, management functions can also be performed via a scriptable Command Line Interface (CLI) as well as a web browser. With in-band and out-of-band management capabilities, Emulex provides data center administrators with the greatest level of management flexibility.
- Automated installation and configuration of driver and management tools simplifies deployment of multiple HBAs/CNAs for Windows environments. A single installation of drivers and management utilities eliminates multiple reboots and ensures that each component is installed correctly and the HBA is ready to use.
- Emulex’s management instrumentation complies with Open Management Standards, such as SMI-S and common HBA API support, which enables seamless upward integration into enterprise storage and server management solutions.
- The Emulex feature-rich AutoPilot software suite speeds and simplifies device management, while reducing administration costs and protecting your IT investment.
- For administrators of smaller Storage Area Networks (SANs), Emulex AutoPilot Installer and AutoPilot Manager simplify the installation and management of HBAs for small and medium businesses and departmental SANs. Packaged with the Emulex LightPulse SMB HBAs and delivered by our OEM partners, Emulex AutoPilot Installer enables HBA installation with just a few mouse clicks, while AutoPilot Manager provides an easy-to-use interface for HBA management and maintenance. When combined with right-sized switches and arrays from our storage partners, the performance and reliability of SANs can be realized with a minimum of complexity.