The Emulex OCe10102-F-E is a high-performance 10Gbps Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) adapter that consolidates traffic for networking, Fibre Channel and FCoE storage.
A member of the Emulex OneConnect™ Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe10102‑F-E FCoE adapter supports a common 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) infrastructure for networking and storage, reducing capital expense (CapEx) for adapters, switches and cables, and operational expense (OpEx) for power, cooling and IT administration.
The OneConnect OCe10102-F-E supports protocol offloads for FCoE, TCP/IP and TCP Chimney to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more VMs per server, providing greater cost saving to optimize return on investment.
- Enhanced Ethernet convergence with high-performance FCoE protocol offload
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand™ Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- Leverages ten generations of advanced, field-proven Fibre Channel technology
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CapEx
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces OpEx
- Protocol offloads support Emulex VEngine™ technology to enable more virtual machines per server