Microsoft is a key Emulex strategic partner. The two companies work closely to ensure complete compatibility between all of Emulex's market-leading SAN infrastructure and converged networking products and Microsoft technologies and products including the Windows Server operating environment.
Emulex, a Microsoft Partner Gold OEM and member of the Microsoft Interop Vendor Alliance, and Microsoft are committed to developing and delivering robust solutions for enterprise data center environments to the small-to medium businesses with a common vision of simplifying the deployment and management of SANs and converged networks, while increasing their performance and availability.
Compatible Technologies and Programs
Learn more about Microsoft technologies and programs that Emulex products support including:
- Study Shows 8Gb/s HBA Consistently Deliver Better CPU Effectiveness in Windows Server 2008 Hper-V Virtualized Server Environments
- Emulex LightPulse HBAs and CNAs Supported in New Microsoft System Center Solutions
- Emulex Delivers PRO-Enabled Management Pack Tailored for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Emulex Announces Support for Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V
- Emulex Announces Support for Microsoft System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008
- Emulex LightPulse Fibre Channel HBAs Now Available for New Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and SQL Server 2008 Environments
Related White Papers
All Emulex adapters including the LPe12000 family of 8Gb/s Fibre Channel HBAs and the LP21000 CNAs are fully tested and qualified by Microsoft for use in Windows environments such as Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2003. In addition, Emulex LightPulse Virtual HBA Technology is integrated with System Center Virtual Machine Manager. Find Emulex products in the Windows Server Catalog.