4Gb/s Fibre Channel Mezzanine Card Host Bus Adapter BX600-FC42E is designed for the Fujitsu Technology Solutions Computers PRIMERGY BX600. The BX600-FC42E 4 Gbit/s Fibre Channel Host Bus Adapter is 100% compatible with Emulex Light Pulse® LPe11000 series HBA, and provides maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the BX600-FC42E dual channel mezzanine card an ideal solution for PRIMERGY BX600 SAN environments. With powerful management tools and broad operating system support, they deliver maximum performance in the broadest range of applications and environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
The BX600-FC42E (based on Emulex LightPulse® HBA) features a highly integrated single chip design which minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking methods assure robust data integrity. The firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer®
- Efficient administration via HBAnyware® for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Maximum SAN performance and scalability increase user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- The most efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software