Unparalleled manageability, reliability, performance and ease of deployment
Streamlined installation and management, unrivaled scalability, and industry-leading virtualization support make the Emulex LP1105-BU dual-channel mezzanine card an ideal solution for systems using the Intel® Blade Server or Bull NovaScale Blade Server Chassis environments.
Proven design, architecture and interface
LightPulse HBAs' highly integrated single chip design minimizes onboard components, while advanced error-checking methods assure robust data integrity. The Emulex firmware-based architecture enables feature and performance upgrades without costly hardware changes. The unique Service Level Interface (SLI™) allows use of a common driver across all models of Emulex HBAs. Installation and management applications are designed to minimize reboots and further simplify deployment.
- Exceptional performance and full-duplex data throughput
- Comprehensive virtualization capabilities with support for N_Port ID Virtualization (NPIV) and Virtual Fabric
- Simplified installation and configuration using common HBA drivers and AutoPilot Installer
- Efficient administration via HBAnyware® for HBAs anywhere in the SAN
- Common driver model eases management and enables upgrades independent of HBA firmware
- Superior quality and reliability ensure data availability
- Highly efficient installation accelerates deployment and reduces administration costs
- Maximum SAN performance increases scalability and user satisfaction in large enterprise installations
- Robust interoperability simplifies deployment and upgrades of SAN hardware and software
- LightPulse Virtual HBA technology provides efficient host utilization and compliance with SAN management best practices
- Advanced security protects the SAN from potential threats such as WWN spoofing, host masquerading, rogue/compromised servers and administrator errors