Members of the program have access to Software Development Kits (SDK) for Fibre Channel and iSCSI controllers. The SDK contains:
- Linux and FreeBSD target /initiator reference drivers: : Device drivers are delivered in source code form, and support both target and initiator modes. Developers may customize the drivers for their specific application needs and OS environment.
- Driver design documentation: Documentation about the reference drivers is provided, including a quick start guide, a driver reference manual, and browser-based documentation.
- Service Level Interface documentation: Includes an architectural specification and protocol-specific command reference guides that define the SLI-4 interface.
- Utility tool: A reference utility for managing the product is provided in source code form, along with a reference guide and browser-based documentation.
Steps to Join:
- Complete a short application. Applications are approved by Emulex sales. Applicants will be contacted by Emulex sales within 2-business days.
- Approved members receive a “My Emulex” login that will take them to the Driver Developer Program Portal
- Log in to “My Emulex” following instructions provided in the acceptance email
- Complete “click through” Agreements.
- Content will be available on the SDK and SLI tabs.