Enhance your OneCommand Vision deployment with Emulex IPAS. The award-winning OneCommand Vision I/O management application provides detailed I/O related data which can be used to address, or even avert, I/O bottlenecks, helping data centers maintain the highest level of application performance and availability, while maximizing utilization of existing resources.
Emulex IPAS maximizes your return on investment (ROI) by providing the next level of predictable application performance and availability, higher infrastructure utilization and lower operational costs. By engaging Emulex or partner professional services for an IPAS Baseline or regular IPAS Advanced service, you can characterize your existing performance, discover where your I/O performance is suffering and how to fix it.
Emulex IPAS includes the following, with each client engagement customized to meet specific needs:
- Pre-planning to review readiness, configuration and deliverables
- Installation and configuration of the OneCommand™ Vision software
- Training on basic and advanced tool usage
- Performance and availability baseline assessment
- Data analysis to identify potential performance and availability issues
- Correlation analysis to recommend areas to look when resolving issues
- Recommended alert definitions to proactively monitor the environment
Using the Emulex OneCommand Vision application on your physical and virtual servers and their connectivity devices, Emulex IPAS is ideal for heterogeneous data centers with 24x7 operations, delivered over traditional local area network (LAN)/storage area network (SAN) environments or converged network environments using Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE). Trust that your I/O performance across operating systems, adapters, network and the array end-points is the best it can be with OneCommand Vision and Emulex IPAS engagements.