- ANSI Fibre Channel: FC-PI-4, FC-FS-2, FC?FS-2/AM1, FC-LS, FC-AL-2, FC-GS-6, FC-FLA, FC-PLDA, FC-TAPE, FC-DA, FCP through FCP-4, SBC-3, FC-SP, FC-HBA and SMI-S v1.1
- PCI Express base spec 2.0
- Fibre Channel class 2 and 3
- 4Gb/s or 2Gb/s FC Link speeds automatically detected
- Integrated data buffer and code space memory
Comprehensive OS Support
- Windows, RedHat, VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V
- Hitachi BladeSymphony 320
Power & Environmental Requirements
- Volts: 3.3 and 12.0VDC
- Power consumption (typ/max): 6.8W / 10W
- Operating temperature: 0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)
- Airflow required: 35 to 40 CFM
- Storage temperature: -40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)
- Relative humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing
- For ordering information on the Emulex-based Fibre Channel Mezzanine Card, contact your local Hitachi sales representative.
- Hitachi order part number: GGX-CC9M4G2X1
- UL recognized to UL 60950-1 2nd edition
- CUR recognized to CSA22.2, No. 60950-1-07
- TUV certified to EN60950-1:2006
- FCC Rules, Part 15, Class A
- ICES-003, Class A
- EMC Directive 2004/108/EEC (CE Mark)
- EN55022, Class A
- Australian EMC Framework (C-Tick Mark)
- Japan VCCI, Class A
- EU RoHS Compliant (Directive 2002/95/EC)
- China RoHS compliant
- Frame-level Multiplexing and out-of-order frame reassembly increases link efficiency and maximizes HBA performance.
- Enhanced virtualization capabilities help support IT "Green" initiatives Data protection features
- End-to-end data protection with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking and correcting algorithms ensure data is safe from corruption.
Deployment and Management Features
- Universal Boot capability allows the appropriate boot environment to be automatically selected for any given hardware.
- Boot from SAN capability reduces system management costs and increases uptime.
- Detailed real-time event logging and tracing enables quick diagnosis of SAN problems.
- Beaconing feature flashes the HBA LEDs, simplifying their identification within server racks.
- Environmental monitoring feature helps to optimize SAN availability.