The Emulex OCe10102 is a high-performance 10Gbps Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) adapter that consolidates traffic for networking, Fibre Channel and FCoE storage. A member of the Emulex OneConnect™ Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe10102 FCoE adapter supports a common 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10GbE) infrastructure for networking and storage, reducing capital expense (CapEx) for adapters, switches and cables, and operational expense (OpEx) for power, cooling and IT administration.
NetApp and Emulex have partnered for many years to deliver high performing and efficient storage solutions to help customers streamline their data centers and maximize ROI. NetApp and Emulex were involved in the development of Data Center Bridging standards for FCoE and are leaders in support for network convergence. NetApp is the first storage vendor to enable an end-to-end FCoE solution and the OCe10102-F is certified and resold by NetApp with their FAS and V-Series storage systems.
- Enhanced Ethernet convergence with high-performance FCoE protocol offload
- Superior network support with TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand™ Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC and other advanced error checking
- Leverages ten generations of advanced, field-proven Fibre Channel technology
- One infrastructure for network and storage reduces CapEx
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces OpEx
- Protocol offloads support Emulex VEngine™ technology to enable more virtual machines per server