Driver Version 2.42a0
- The FC Port driver is Microsoft WHQL qualified for Windows Server 2003 and Windows 2000 Server on x86 platforms.
- The FC Port 2.42a0 driver has been qualified with the Universal WHQL program, which does not support Microsoft Cluster Server qualifications.
FC Port 2.22a8 Not Supported with SP1 and SP2
- If you are using FC Port 2.22a8, you will be unable to install the Windows Server 2003 SP2 update. See our knowledgebase article for more information. If you are using FC Port 2.22a8 and install the Windows Server 2003 SP1 update, the system will not boot after the SP1 installation
- You should install the most current version of FC Port or Storport Miniport that has been qualified by your Emulex HBA service provider before installing SP1 or SP2. If you have installed SP1 with FC Port driver 2.22a8, see our knowledgebase article for help on how to recover your system.
- LPe11002, LPe11000, LPe1150, LP11002, LP11000, LP1150, LP1005DC-CM2, LP10000ExDC, LP1050Ex, LP10000DC, LP10000, LP1050, LP1050DC, LP9802DC, LP9802, LP982, LP9402DC, LP9002L, LP9002DC, LP9000, LP952L, LP8000, LP8000DC and LP850