The OneConnect® OCe11102-N is a high performance, dual-port network adapter for 10Gb Ethernet (10GbE) networks. A member of the Emulex OneConnect Universal Converged Network Adapter (UCNA) family, the OCe11102-N delivers industry-leading performance and scalability per watt.
OneConnect OCe11102-N adapters support protocol offloads for TCP/IP and TCP Chimney Offload to provide maximum bandwidth with minimum use of CPU resources. For virtualized server deployments, OneConnect protocol offloads enable more virtual machines (VMs) per server, providing greater cost savings and optimized return on investment.
- Superior performance with stateless TCIP/IP and TCP Chimney offloads
- Easy to deploy and manage with the OneCommand® Manager application
- Enterprise-ready with hardware parity, CRC, ECC, and other advanced error checking
- Industry-leading performance per watt reduces operational expenditures (OPEX) and supports “green” data center initiatives
- Protocol offloads support vEngine™ technology that enables more VMs per server
- OneConnect Universal Multi-Channel™ (UMC) allows multiple PCI functions to be created on each adapter; each port can present four Network Interface Card (NIC) functions to the operating system or hypervisor
- Support for NetQueue for VMware and Virtual Machine Queue (VMQ) for Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Hyper-V to optimize performance and maximize virtualization ratios
- Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support improves I/O performance with virtual server deployments
- Future-proof option to enable Fibre Channel over Ethernet (FCoE) or iSCSI support with high performance protocol offloads